Re: [OM] IMG: Cardinal and Goldfinch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cardinal and Goldfinch
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:12:42 -0800
On 2/24/2017 1:40 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks for the kind comments. These two were in open shade on a bright day, so the lighting worked better, and the ISO was 200. And, I'm beginning to find out what works and what doesn't.

The new camera should allow me to do better on days that are not so
photo-friendly.

While the first battery is charging, I'm reading the manual. This thing is more
than 1/2 inch thick, over 300 pages!

And here I thought it was just supposed to do the same stuff as the one you
have, only better. :-)

Moose, RTFM