[OM] IMG: Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée

Subject: [OM] IMG: Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 20:43:50 +0100
My Brussels pictures will form the bulk of my PAW for this week, but I have
decided to create a separate gallery for a visit to a remarkable and unique
museum, the Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée (Belgian Comic Streep Centre). I
have not been there for 15 years or so, I think. It is a wonderful place, and
by no means just for children. Comic strips are considered serious art in
Belgium (and elsewhere, of course), and the Centre reflects the diversity in
this art form. So there is much less focus on iconic figures like Tintin or
Lucky Luke than one might imagine.

A gallery of 20 images from my visit:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl_comics_2017/index.html

Nathan