Re: [OM] (OM - OT) DOD to open military exchanges tp online shopping for

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM - OT) DOD to open military exchanges tp online shopping for veterans.
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:43:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Aye, there's the rub.  When we lived in France from 1960 to 1963, my dad
made a very wise choice and opted to live "on the economy", meaning away from
the US Army quarters.  We lived in a cottage in St. Jean de Bray, east of
Orleans.  We did use the army commissary for dairy and meat, but for everything
else we would use the local French shops and especially the open market.  It
was a wonderful experience, and I would be at a significant loss if we hadn't
done so.

Chris