Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/2/2017: travellers

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/2/2017: travellers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:36:46 -0800
On 2/28/2017 9:21 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Monday morning, in transit at Barcelona airport on my way to Malta, I saw this
lovely scene. I asked the man if I could take a photo, he said yes, and here it
is:

A little dog just like that messed with my day. It was a perfect day to sit on my favorite bench outside the place where Carol does her PT.

Today, someone left their dog in a parked car, sidewalk side window partly down, not street side. The dog barked endlessly. I went and found a less attractively situated bench with a bit more traffic noise, but not endless dog barking. Finally, the car left, and I got a few minutes in "my" spot. I just posted an image of the brick wall there.

There was one great people pic on the other bench, but I was reading and unprepared, so I missed the fast moving dad with tiny boy on his shoulders. All I got was a shot reminiscent of your wall art shots. <https://goo.gl/photos/idtfxoh1RsjCjFwW6>

No Barking Zone Moose