Re: [OM] The Tin Triangle

Subject: Re: [OM] The Tin Triangle
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 10:52:25 +0000
Indeed, Piers.  One of my key points when teaching aircrew about Spatial
Disorientation is that SD alone is not the killer; SD plus another risk factor
such as distraction, pressure (e.g. from an external agency or from cockpit
gradient) is.

Thanks for pointing out that Vulcan accident; I had thought the earliest was
the high speed fuselage failure.

Chris