Re: [OM] Aviation Book

Subject: Re: [OM] Aviation Book
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 10:31:38 -0600
Thanks, Chris.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/5/2017 10:21 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
       Bookfinder.com should be your first source for finding books.  They interrogate
all books sources.  Here is what they currently find for "Test Pilot at War":

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a1_t1_1&qi=UQMyZBr5lU2GTBgxDdW1T0z8lSQ_1488730716_1:9:29&bq=author%3Dh%2Ea%2E%2520taylor%26title%3Dtest%2520pilot%2520at%2520war

Hi John,

Thanks for the recommendation.  I just ordered a copy from Amazon,
though at about twice the price you quote.  It should be here in about a
week.

Hi all,
   Knowing the aviation interests of this group, may I recommend a book
I have just read.  "Test Pilot at War" by H.A Taylor 1970. This is a
series of articles written between 1960 / 1968 on 24+ aircraft (both
British and American) flown by Civilian and Forces ferry pilots. Just
bought myself  an Illustrated copy from Amazon for the princely sum of
£8-00 / $10.
Very informative and interesting. Takes me back to my youth at airshows
when piston engined aircraft ruled!
Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK