Re: [OM] IMG: One-Man Roofing Crew

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One-Man Roofing Crew
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:05:49 -0800
On 3/5/2017 6:08 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Great post, Moose!

I've been considering a metal roof for our place, but Judi can't stand the
'industrial' look of most of the local offerings.

They make several different shape/looks, and many colors. Once I knew what I was seeing, I realized there are a fair number around here. When I bought, there was a roofing contractor that was the exclusive distributor, although over what part of Calif or the US, I don't know.

Making the deal was akin to buying a car the old way. My dining room became the "closing room", where we wrassled over price and details. Much may have changed over 25 years.

It's been a great choice for me.

Under Cover Moose