Re: [OM] OT: High Tech Life

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: High Tech Life
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 20:50:56 -0600
I'm using LINUX on a couple of dedicated computers running security
and server applications. Other than the audio and midi programs I was
running, I haven't really taken a liking to using LINUX for day to day
operations. It's OK, but just isn't me. I'm actually enjoying using
W10. It works and works very well. But my desktop computer is running
W7 as it won't upgrade at all for reasons that only Lenovo can
explain.

But if I was really really running on the cheep and was going to avoid
Microsoft, I'd definitely be using LINUX.

AG AnonaSchnozz