Re: [OM] IMG: Malta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Malta
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 22:20:14 -0800
On 3/6/2017 9:38 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I spent most of last week in St Julians, Malta. We had 3 days of meetings,
Tuesday-Thursday, but because of the logistics of getting to and from Malta, we had to
travel there on Monday and came back Friday evening. So I had enough free time to
explore this small island, EU’s smallest Member State (population around
450,000), but a very interesting crossroads of the cultures around the Mediterranean
basin, with some British colonial heritage added in. Have a look:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/malta2017/index.html

The fishing boats at night stand out for me.

Not So Fishy Moose