Re: [OM] IMG: Black Capped Chickadee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Black Capped Chickadee
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 21:57:28 -0600
Thanks, Tina. I've occasionally seen them at the sunflower seeds, but this one seems to prefer the suet.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/9/2017 7:04 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
I like the first one with the chickadee peeking around the feeder.  Our
black-capped chickadees are the bravest birds we have.  When we sit out on
the porch to eat, the chickadees are the only ones brave enough to still
come to the feeders.  All of the finches and cardinals wait until we go
inside, but the chickadees will still come to eat sunflower seeds.

Tina