Re: [OM] Mostly boat photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Mostly boat photos
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:57:12 -0500
Congrats to the skipper, the tech who rebuilt the engine and the nameless
photog.

Enjoyed the roses as well as the you 'n Joe shot. (Hey, we're all gettin'
old.)

Rick, lookin' at 86 in six months. 🤔

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:15 AM, <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sent to Olympus group, and also BCC to friends.
>
> Today, close to
> start of autumn, we had very calm fine weather with night-time
> temperatures dropping a little.
>
> I took my boat out for another
> 'running-in' cruise on Lake Dunstan, and this time I persuaded (=bribed)
> my 13 yo adopted grand-daughter to take the first-ever action photos of
> the boat. She wanted to use her Canon ( because it's better !) but it
> was my call and my wishes prevailed. Afterwards I took for a 40-minute
> ride; and tomorrow I'll take her and a friend to an Agricultural Show an
> hour away.
>
> See some shots at
> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21672 go to the right. Also,
> try them 'large' using the RHS central box. Other photos you may already
> have see are to the left.
>
> There is also a dreadful shot of my first
> two grandchildren a year ago when we visited an old gold mining site.
>

> Cheers, Brian
>

> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)