[OM] Phlash in Phoenix

Subject: [OM] Phlash in Phoenix
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:47:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     On Saturday I picked up a clean, intact Vivitar 285 flask for just $4.00.
This evening I installed a set of batteries and tested it.  Good thing it was
pointed away from me.  This is the most powerful flash that I have.

     I like the adjustable intensity feature, which is why I bought it.  But,
even when it's turned all the way down it's still much to bright to be used for
fill.  Some night, however, if I want to photograph the dark side of the moon,
it will probably do the job.

     I'll get a set of filters for it and set it aside for future use as it may
prove useful is deep, narrow canyons.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson