Re: [OM] ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Subject: Re: [OM] ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:21:32 -0400 (EDT)
     You have my sympathies.  Gremlins here grab all sorts of dropped objects
and squirrel them away in deep, dark corners where they will never ever be seen
again.

     On a similar note, I got out my GPS today to check the synchronisation
with the satellite constellation.  It has been a long time since I've turned it
on, so long that the clock was off by more than an hour.

>So I take the E-M5 out of the bag today for the first time since Feb
>22nd to start on a long process of documenting a friend's substantial
>guitar collection.
>
>And I noticed the damn eyecup, the deep-set one, is gone.  That's the
>third damn eyecup I've lost because Olympus engineers obviously never
>tried using this thing in real life before they designed an eye cup that
>refuses to stay on.
>
>So, now I have to buy yet ANOTHER replacement eyecup.
>
>AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
>
>Sorry. Tired. Rant now over.

Chris Trask
N7ZWY / WDX3HLB