Re: [OM] ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Subject: Re: [OM] ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:30:16 -0700
I know others here have reported similar losses. What are you guys doing
wrong??? ;-)

Sounds like a value judgement Moose. ;) If you are to believe one half of what you read on the internet then this is a design fault of the EM5. I buy the things three at a time :( Never had this trouble with any other camera although I have found Canon eyecups on the trail. But maybe a function of numbers ???

The EM5ii on the other hand is reporting many switch problems. It won't turn on or won't shut off without pulling the battery. Mine is in the latter group.

Olympus digital has not been very reliable for me. 2 1/2 stars out of 5. Never a problem with the OM's until the OM4t died after many, many years.