[OM] OT: The Future of Computers

Subject: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:07:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Having seen the ramifications of all these changes in the personal
computer landscape, I've been wondering what the next step will be in forced
obsolescence.  It scares me, but it may be the end of all support for 32-bit
systems with a determined focus on 64-bit systems and the headlong charge into
128-bit systems.

     We need to be at least one step ahead of this potential threat, so I'm
proposing that a resistance group be formed: The 32-Bit Under Ground (32-BUG).

     10 if by LAN, 01 if by C.

     Don't fire until you see the blue of their monitors.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson