Re: [OM] TOPE2 Housekeeping

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE2 Housekeeping
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:19:30 -0500
> My gallery is still there, so all is good. Because it's all about me.

Nah. Stand in line, bub. It's all about Me and Mine!  :)

> I also really appreciate the space. Thanks for providing an online home for
> my attempts at photography.

You are welcome. It's one of the ways that I've been able to
contribute to this community.

At some point, we'll have to cap it and move to another platform, but
I'm not too eager to do so too quickly. 500px, Flickr, G+, etc., have
all come, gone or changed terms so many times that it makes for a very
instable, long-term solution.

But, in all honesty, if you figure that getting 5 years out of a
platform is about the average life-span, we're already there an living
on bonus time.

AG Schnozz