Re: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:26:52 -0400
As a former teacher, I can answer that. Kids today do not wear
wristwatches. They carry cellphones, and cellphones have a built in clock.
A digital clock, not a clock with hands. Anyone who is even barely
literate can read the numbers on a digital clock.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 3/16/17, 7:13 PM, "olympus on behalf of John Hudson"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf