Re: [OM] MFT --> OMZ specialty adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] MFT --> OMZ specialty adapters
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:04:08 -0700
> From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan (hello again!) was interested in the shift and tilt adapters available on
> the auction site.

Thanks for the shout, Piers.

While bitchin’ about the state of the world, I find myself lusting after the
new, totally unpronounceable (and nearly un-typable) “OM-D E-M1 MARK II.”
Social Security is still seven months away, and it’s still burning a hole in my
pocket… guess you can put, “He died with the latest toy,” on my tombstone…

But perhaps I should just haul out my 4x5, and forget about doing lens
movements on TCCs (Tiny Chinese Cameras). I’m sure I’d get as much pleasure out
of the 60-minute set-up as I would out of the 60-frame pre-capture before I
even push the button.