Re: [OM] OT] digital v analog clocks

Subject: Re: [OM] OT] digital v analog clocks
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:26:56 -0400
"What I like about analog clocks is that you can UNDERSTAND the time at
a glance as it visually shows the relationship of now to then.
Whereas, with a digital clock, you always have to convert numbers to
meaning."

Well said, AG.
That's my feeling, too. (Plus, I can see the hands - can't always read the
numbers.) 😎

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Because of the carpel tunnel. I can't wear watches very much. I've got
> a couple of nice (for plebs) dress watches I wear to church and so
> forth, but not as everyday wear. My cellphone is my portable time
> machine and a simple wave of the hand over the cellphone turns on the
> clock for a few seconds. And it seems like 90% of my awaken life is
> spent in front of a computer and there is that digital time display in
> the lower-right corner of one of the screens.
>
> What I like about analog clocks is that you can UNDERSTAND the time at
> a glance as it visually shows the relationship of now to then.
> Whereas, with a digital clock, you always have to convert numbers to
> meaning.
>
> AG (Does anybody know what time it is?) Schnozz
> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)