[OM] OM System literature

Subject: [OM] OM System literature
From: brian gray via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:53:57 +0000
Cc: brian gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have been tidying up some papers and found an A4 sizeOlympus brochure entitled 'OM System Flashphoto Group' which details accessories available for use with the T32, T20 and T10 flash units as cables, adaptors, bounce grips etc. at the time of publication. I have not found a publication date but but the only cameras mentioned are the OM1, OM2 and OM10 quartz, while the brochure reference number is 'C90E-182D, Printed in Japan'. It includes an entry on the AC Adaptor 3 but states 'availability date to be announced'. There is a very similar but not identical brochure currently on sale on evilbay. Is this of interest to any list member for the cost of postage (if significant, refunded by PayPal)? (Further details, including scans, could be provided but first firm request 'wins'.)
Brian Gray