Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:52:54 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Okay, Win7 is up and running.  Mostly.  It periodically goes into some
error mode, shows the Blue Screen of Death, then restarts.  Pretty annoying,
and the online checking does nothing.  Guess I'll have to live with it until I
determine the problem.  What I can gather is that it's having a conflict with
something I installed, but I'm being very careful about that.