Re: [OM] Ship of the Fens

Subject: Re: [OM] Ship of the Fens
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:00:59 -0700
> From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> We visited Ely this weekend

Ah, thanks for the memories!

As you may recall, I lived in the area in… when th’hell was that? 1980?

In fact, are you certain that first photo is in Ely? It looks just like the
shop across the street from the tea shop I lived above in Soham (another “high
spot in the Fens”) when I worked at RAF Mildenhall. You probably went through
Soham on your way to Cambridge. But there’s got to be a hundred little shops
like that in East Anglia.

Here’s my own version of “Punting on the Cam:”
        http://www.EcoReality.org/images/Punting_on_the_Cam.png

The EXIF data in the Kodachrome seems to be corrupted, but it was in a folder
called 1979.

Nice website! I don’t like WordPress for a number of reasons, but you’ve
managed to twist it into a decent photo site.

One of these days, I’ll have a photo website… I’m looking at installing
Coppermine. Anyone have good or bad to say about it?