[OM] Lens hoods for Fujifilm cameras

Subject: [OM] Lens hoods for Fujifilm cameras
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:19:09 +0000
The original hoods for my 16-55/2.8 zoom, 56/1.2 and 23/1.4 lenses are all in need or immediate or imminent replacement.

The locking clips on the inside of the collars have either broken off or are dangling by a thread leaving the hoods one step from falling off. These clips are simply inadequate for purpose beyond a short life span.

I have found a generic rubber screw in 77mm hood for the zoom but it vignettes at wider than 23mm. I have yet to locate hoods for the other two lenses.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue and can point to a source for suitable replacements. The original hoods for the zoom and the 23mm are petal shaped.

jh