Re: [OM] OT healthcare woes in the US

Subject: Re: [OM] OT healthcare woes in the US
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:02:42 -0500
Bill,

Last year, I had the best company provided insurance program. It had a
5000 per person deductible with a 10000 family cap. This year, we went
to the mid-level policy which has 5000 per person with no family cap
(4x5000=20000 potential out of pocket). And even then, it's still
something like 80/20.

We are maxing out our HSA. That helps, but the federal limits on
contributions are STILL lower than the deductables. Grrrr.

The joys of working for a company based in Little Rock Arkansas. Our
health insurance is out of that state.

AG