Re: [OM] Does anybody have a digital copy of the manual for the Oly E-50

Subject: Re: [OM] Does anybody have a digital copy of the manual for the Oly E-500 avail ?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:31:02 -0700
On 3/23/2017 6:22 AM, Rand Tomcala wrote:
  Thank you for the information.  I did search, but I couldn't even find
Olympus America.

Hmmm, Dunno how you search. I typed "Olympus E-500 manual" into the search box. The first three results were from olympusamerica.com, 1st. directly to the "Advanced Manual" PDF, 2nd. to the page for all versions of the manual and 3rd to the PDF "Quick Reference Guide" Just did it again, to be able to describe it in such detail.

I clicked on the 2nd. and copied the link to respond to you.

Perhaps you are using a second rate search engine?

   I'm sorry that you're having a bad day.

Wasn't, and today is good so far.

Moose