Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Brussels and back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Brussels and back
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:51:23 +0000
Yes, that’s a good “harvest”, Nathan.  The first is my favourite, but I enjoyed
the tour of that part of Brussels.  However, your mention of the 60th
Anniversary made me feel a little sad that we are (at present) leaving the EU:
it’s an emotional as well as a practical mistake, in my view.

The statues looked very good, even the one with the silly St Paddy’s hat :-)

Chris