Re: [OM] iCloud security?

Subject: Re: [OM] iCloud security?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:15:18 -0000
The first abbreviation is pretty standard (and was referred to in the link) but
I wonder if you *really* got the second, because it certainly was not Single
Factor Authentication!

PGP is not difficult at all, once you have it set up, and once your
correspondents have it set up. Don't try using it with Gmail apps, nor on an
iPad, but I now use it with Outlook easily (using Outlook as a front-end to
Gmail, for example). The Android apps (two of them, mailer and encryption
add-on) were a bit kludgy, but it now works nicely too. The hard bit is trying
to help correspondents to fix their problems!

Piers