Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 13:21:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Don't gauge support for the OS by the browser,  IE11 is the current W7
>browser offering,  IE10 is deprecated and not all that safe to use any
>more.  I trust you are loading the latest OS service packs and updates.
>Without those, you just about may as well keep using XP.

     I'm proceeding cautiously, one step at a time.  When I have both machines
working equally, then I will go one step further with one of them.  I've
already seen that my RAM degragger works on one but not the other, so I'm going
to later evaluate another one, RAMRush, that appears to be more sophisticated.

Chris Trask
N7ZWY / WDX3HLB
Senior Member IEEE
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/