Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 16:43:08 +1030
On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 07:47:32AM +0200, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> I remember seeing all kind of confidential stuff around fax machines back in
> dark ages.
>
> I have not sent or received a fax in at least 15 years. Our printers/copiers
> at work have fax functionality too, but I have never seen anyone use it.

Most people forget the original...  They do their thing and then leave
it on the platen and walk away :)

...Or forget to collect their print jobs. I remember one incident where
a salesperson forgot to collect his...  it was a rather ..ummm...
'explicit' personal photograph of him and an apparently 'rather
intimate' friend... good job the lady who found it was broadminded!

davidt