Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 16:22:09 -0500
Moose, I employ CC caution similar to yours, with one additional step. I log in and check my CC transactions about twice a week, when I happen to be at my computer. All has been fine recently, but, a couple of years ago I spotted the purchase of two airline tickets from Nigeria to London, and flagged this to my financial institution, who promptly voided and reissued my CC.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA