Re: [OM] OT: Losing the War...Maybe

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Losing the War...Maybe
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:11:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Wow, this is working really well.  The user interface is very much like
that of the earlier PeerGuardian, so it was easy to understand and put it to
work.  The P2P list is 2.7M, and it took more than 15 minutes to download.

     We'll see how well it works tomorrow morning, after I get home from
coffee.  I expect to see a deluge of blocked IP addresses.  Right now it's
blocking weird addresses, such as "UK Government Department for Work and
Pensions", "Guangzhou NetEase Computer Systems Co Ltd", and "HM Customs and
Excise".  Who are those guys?

     No adverse connections seen on YCPView.

     Wish I had known about this months ago, but the problem was only now
increasing exponentially.  It's very much what I had in mind, and I'm surprised
that Firefox didn't have something similar as an add-on.

Chris