Re: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Future of Computers
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:11:55 +0100
I read somewhere that electricians are trained to be right handed operators. The reason being that it is a greater distance from the right hand to the heart than it is from the left hand.

I have never met a left handed electrician but then again I don't know many electricians.

Hopefully you are right handed :-)

jh