Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:35:30 -0500
Thanks, Chris. You are correct. One should never stand on top of a stepladder. That Cessna on floats is an unusual configuration at this airport. The ladder is adequate for normal high wing airplanes. Since he is the owner, he has probably faced this problem frequently on cross-country flights, but that doesn't decrease the chance of a fall.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA