Re: [OM] Weeks 12 and 13

Subject: Re: [OM] Weeks 12 and 13
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 21:38:05 -0400
Mostly my phone, I guess. I'll probably take the wee Sony as well. This is
really an R&R trip. We're don't have a real itinerary, except to spend more
time on Iona than we did last time, and more time in little pubs and tea
shops and wandering aimlessly through towns and villages. Bad weather? Pile
up in the Inn or Pub and read. And drink Scotch. Might go looking for
bluebells. They should be in fine form in Argyle and Perthshire in mid-May.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal