Re: [OM] Weeks 12 and 13

Subject: Re: [OM] Weeks 12 and 13
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:56:17 -0400
Well, my eyes still work pretty good. <g> But I might take the X-100T as
well. Or instead of. I like the images from the Sony, though. And the 24-70
zoom is something I'm comfortable with.

Here's a recent portrait of my granddaughter. The clothing, pose,
expression all are hers. Poppi did no posing or suggesting.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal