Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 15:31:22 -0700
On 4/5/2017 2:30 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
OK, so I'm rather pleased with myself...

I've finally managed to get my chili dog recipe as close as humanly
possible to the world famous, but highly guarded secret recipe of G&L
Chili Dogs in Muskegon.

I suppose we all need some goal to help us get up in the morning. ;-)

These are "Greek Chili Dogs".

Sure that's not "Geek Chili Dogs"?

My cooking goals tend to involve creating my own dishes or variations on classic themes that are unique and mind blowingly good.

I'll put my Descanso Stir Fry, Asparagus Puttanesca* and Caesar Salad up against anyone. My meatloaf and slaw are darn good, but still awaiting that subtle breakthrough to elevate them to the top. Then there's . . .

C. Hef Moose

* The spell chucker suggests "Putrescent", which I resent. :-)