Re: [OM] Highlights

Subject: Re: [OM] Highlights
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:57:36 -0700
On 4/8/2017 3:43 AM, ChrisB wrote:
I managed to over-expose 4 or 5 shots yesterday in the sunshine in London, Jim.
 Luckily I caught it then, but I had not realised how the lock buttons worked
for both ISO and shutter speed; for those shots I had managed to knock the ISO
dial and had ISO 25,600 set:

<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21770>

I don’t think that I can do much with the jpg, but the Raw file might be OK . .
.

Two minute proof of concept.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Barker/Overexposed_Tower.htm>

Two minutes is just the processing; it took a few more to make and post the
roll-over.

So masks or tricks, so there are some halos and such, but I imagine a better job could be done, and quite a good result obtained, working from Raw.

Un Masked Moose