Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:28:33 -0700
On 4/8/2017 11:58 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Mmmm...  Wooster (aka Worcestershire) sauce can be tough to balance, and
the flavour and persistence can vary from one brand to another.  What brand do
you use?

      I knew a fellow back in Abilene, TX, who made green tomato chili with a
clear broth.  It was very hot to the taste, consistent with Texas scorched
palate cuisine.  He also dried apricots on linen sheets spread out on his roof.

Is the intent to flavor from the crap that settles from the air? I have done that, and peaches, nectarines and pears, for scientific research purposes. Looking at what had settled on them, I wouldn't eat them.

I assume the dried cow shit that's part of the dust there would add subtle
flavor??

Desiccation Moose