Re: [OM] OT : Facebook friend request

Subject: Re: [OM] OT : Facebook friend request
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 18:11:05 -0400
I remember, and can sing, the whole friggin thing. We sang it so many times
during my four years that it can't be driven out. Even with warfare and hard
drugs. 🙀

I do not remember my university song because I never sang the damned thing, and
wouldn't, even though 'dem Heels won them another national championship a week
or so ago.

And no, I don't care about that either. Too long ago. For some reason though, I
still have negative associations with Duke, re, Dook.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal