Re: [OM] OT : Facebook friend request

Subject: Re: [OM] OT : Facebook friend request
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 20:41:12 -0300
Ours was 'Jerusalem' which, in recent years, has been expunged from the C of E song list allegedly on account of being unfavourable to a certain but un-mentionable faith. It is hard to believe that one of the most rousing pieces of choral music in the English language has suffered the indignity of being arrested, and detained, by the British political correctness police so as not to offend a small, but massively influential, minority of the population.

jh