Re: [OM] Smartphone apps for photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Smartphone apps for photography
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2017 22:47:53 +1200

Bill Pearce wrote

I'm sorry, but I don't get apps for photos. Who
wants their photos to look
just like everyone elses? And who wants all
their photos to look the same?

REPLY
The kind of app I have in mind is
(eg) to tell me the expected sun angle at any specific time of day and
specified day and latitude.
There are bound to be other useful apps for
aspects of field-work etc I have never thought of or heard
of.

Suggestions?

Cheers, Brian