Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:25:34 -0500
Moose,

Things have changed a bit. After Bryant's death, the business was sold to a group of local investment bankers. I was, well, disturbed about it's prospects for the future, but it remains as it was, although as you mentioned, it was cleaned up. And fortunately, the neighborhood has been cleaned up a bit, the parking is no longer covered with broken beer bottles. And whatever you do, don't miss his burnt ends!

-----Original Message----- From: Moose