Re: [OM] Wifi and life

Subject: Re: [OM] Wifi and life
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:47:22 -0700
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I have at least a half dozen texts going as far back as the 1950's with
> detailed results of studies made on the biological effects of long-term
> exposure to electromagnetic radiation.

But “square law” still applies. The further you get, the less the impact.

That is why cell phones are all tested 5mm from bodily contact — because they
ALL flunk the EMF exposure guidelines if pressed to the ear!

Just look carefully in your Terms Of Use Agreement on your cell phone plan.
Buried in there somewhere, you “agree” to hold the phone a minimum of 5mm from
your ear. Or they are not liable for you growing anything abnormal.

Meanwhile, the right-side, temporal-lobe brain cancer rate continues to
escalate…

So I have little fear of my WiFi router sitting 6’ away. I transmits hundreds
of milliwatts, diluted by a factor of 129,600 ((6’ *12 * 25.4) / 5mm), whereas
a cell phone near the end of its range can pump a half-dozen watts directly
into your brain.

   Jan Steinman