Re: [OM] IMGS: Grandson and Pets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Grandson and Pets
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:53:59 -0700
On 4/9/2017 2:32 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I downloaded a card that I shot of the new bee's arrival today and
discovered all of the photos I too the last time Red came to visit:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/165264538

Aaaahh, pots and wooden spoon!

One early sign of trouble in my first marriage was when my wife kept trying to keep our crawling son from pulling out pots and pans and making noise with them. I figured he couldn't actually hurt them or himself, and there were already so many 'Nos" in his world - and it looked like fun!

Tom still looks a little too peaked to me. Tell him to get healthier! I'm sure
you are doing your part, feeding him up.

A. Concerned Moose