Re: [OM] IMGS: Grandson and Pets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Grandson and Pets
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 18:23:48 -0400
Thanks, Moose.  He's gaining weight very slowly but is in much better
spirits these days, especially when Red visits.  I'm sure with the
improvement in the weather here, he'll be outside working again and
building up his strength.  Sitting around is not something he likes to do!!

I feel the same way about the pots and pans.  It's not hurting anybody and
he's having a great time.  I put rubber bands around the cabinet pulls that
have dangerous stuff in them but everything else is fair game!

Tina

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 4/9/2017 2:32 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> PESO:
>>
>> I downloaded a card that I shot of the new bee's arrival today and
>> discovered all of the photos I too the last time Red came to visit:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/165264538
>>

> Aaaahh, pots and wooden spoon!
>
> One early sign of trouble in my first marriage was when my wife kept
> trying to keep our crawling son from pulling out pots and pans and making
> noise with them. I figured he couldn't actually hurt them or himself, and
> there were already so many 'Nos" in his world - and it looked like fun!
>
> Tom still looks a little too peaked to me. Tell him to get healthier! I'm
> sure you are doing your part, feeding him up.
>
> A. Concerned Moose
>
> --
> --

Tina Manley