Re: [OM] IMG: Just Another Sunday at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Just Another Sunday at the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 17:24:57 -0500
With me, it was 65 years ago, at what was then the South Dayton Airport, Ohio. This grainy image of the glider was probably the result of some of my earliest darkroom attempts. Boss Kettering, of General Motors fame, lived on the hill in the background.

The airport is gone, and the city of Kettering, OH is in the area. I assume it engulfed the airport. I think this was an early Schweitzer glider, before they went to aluminum construction.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA