Re: [OM] Flying high

Subject: Re: [OM] Flying high
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:35:10 -0700
On 4/10/2017 2:19 PM, ChrisB wrote:
I suppose that I can too, Moose, and they are likely to take the blame, not the
leadership which engendered the culture that pushed for that sort of treatment.
However, there's no excusing lack of common decency — even with that sort of
pressure.

Being sympathetic with their plight does not excuse their behavior.

Empathy and sympathy for the troubles of others is not only better for my mental, physical and emotional health, it leads to better outcomes when dealing with them.

Careful Moose