Re: [OM] Flying high

Subject: Re: [OM] Flying high
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:29:39 -0400
Flying home on Delta from Paris to Atlanta, they had given away our first
class (bought with points) seats and assigned us to two business class,
apart from each other and no window seat.  They finally got us together, in
the middle, in business instead of first with no window.  It appears that
you can't depend on any assigned seats these days.

I'm flying to Beirut in May and then on to Syria. I'm trying to avoid
restrictions on cameras and computers in the cabin.  It should be very
interesting.

Tina

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When flying domestically I try to use Southwest. I know what to expect and
> get what I expect. At least over the past 12 or so years we've been using
> them.
>
> Trips to the UK are via Icelandair. Less expensive, and again, we know
> what to expect and get what we expect. The first time we went to the UK, in
> 2006, we flew Virgin Atlantic. Top notch, even in steerage.
>

> --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com