Re: [OM] OT: Social Oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Social Oddities
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:09:11 -0500
Musty Moose wrote:
>> Remarriage, late in life, works sometimes, but at a certain point,
>> it's more about companionship than anything else.
> Speak for yourself, young man!

I certainly would not have consider you to be in that category. You
two have been together a long time and even married before you got old
enough to worry about your daily movement.

Now, when we're talking about Jim, while he's up there in Geritol
Land, he's hanging out with some lovely young ladies who share the
love of aviation. You never know...

> PS: "In fact, what goes on in nursing homes, assisted living facilities or
> other large residential congregations of elderly people is a lot closer to
> what goes on in spring break hotels than most people would ever imagine."

I used to work in a nursing home a zillion years ago. This puritan had
no idea what I was seeing.

AG