Re: [OM] WordPress question

Subject: Re: [OM] WordPress question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:20:27 -0700
On 4/18/2017 8:42 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
...Many people are used to relating to images in the way they are presented in the photo apps on their mobile devices, where the images always fill the screen in at least one direction, they can.....

...and they are always waving their tiny little screens for me to look. It's even worse with videos and the tinny little squeaks that pass as audio. I try to not be rude but get away as soon as possible. What a crappy way to view anything!

I don't know about other tablets. On an iPad 3 or later, and esp. iPad Pro, the images can look darn good. Look pretty good on an iPad Mini, too.

Carol "sees" them on her iPad or in a book. She doesn't "see" them on my
desktop screen.

No Squinting Moose